Labels

church (9) music (7) music ministry (6) fun (4) Christianity (3) books (3) guitar (3) God (2) blogging (2) Beauty (1) Food (1) Google (1) Life (1) family (1) piano (1) sports (1) weather (1)

Monday, November 7, 2011

More Strings

Fender Squier SA-105

I bought 2 new (used) guitars! My sister-in-law's Father owns a resale shop and they had an acoustic and an electric for sale.

The acoustic has a beautiful sound, definitely an upgrade for me. (But not quite as pretty as my old one :-)

I think these will definitely benefit and enhance the music ministry at my church.

Gibson Epiphone something?



I don't know how to play electric, but I'm gonna have fun trying. Don't have an amp yet, but...I tested it after church yesterday and it does work. I just need new strings for both of them.







My fingers are so sore from playing for hours yesterday. I just couldn't put it down! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment