Labels

church (9) music (7) music ministry (6) fun (4) Christianity (3) books (3) guitar (3) God (2) blogging (2) Beauty (1) Food (1) Google (1) Life (1) family (1) piano (1) sports (1) weather (1)

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Music to my ears


I had a great time with the music last Sunday. The visitors outnumbered our people two to one. It was great! (Although, it would have been even greater if more of our people had attended.) I love to sing praises to God with a bunch of other followers of Jesus. Also, to not feel like I'm singing a solo up front is always a good thing for me..hah..

We generally have several women (because we can't get the men up there) that sing with me on Sunday mornings.  We were missing one of our girls last Sunday and it felt like part of the family was gone! The truth of that is that church is family, real family. It's so easy to love people who follow Jesus because we have everything in common, that is...we both know Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment