Labels

church (9) music (7) music ministry (6) fun (4) Christianity (3) books (3) guitar (3) God (2) blogging (2) Beauty (1) Food (1) Google (1) Life (1) family (1) piano (1) sports (1) weather (1)

Monday, February 20, 2012

Just Dance for health

I have a Wii and I recently got Just Dance 2. It's SOO fun! People who are avid dancers are always in great shape. When I was little I took a year of ballet - thanks to my siser-in-law - and I danced ALL the time to whatever music that was playing...while walking to the fridge, while brushing my teeth, while eating at the dinner table...but other than that I have NO dance experience whatsoever and it really showed haha.

Dancing is an unbelievable workout, but fun at the same time which tricks you into thinking that you're not actually working out. My favorite thing is "just sweat" which gives you 3 easy to hard programs to track your progress during the week. A relative of mine has only been doing it for 2 weeks and has already lost weight and a few inches around the waste.  Good job!
I'm already thinking about buying Just Dance 3.

1 comment: