Labels

church (9) music (7) music ministry (6) fun (4) Christianity (3) books (3) guitar (3) God (2) blogging (2) Beauty (1) Food (1) Google (1) Life (1) family (1) piano (1) sports (1) weather (1)

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mittagessen Delicatessen

Subway has been one of my favorites for a long time, because it's fast food without the grease and it tastes good, too. But...Subway, I'm sorry, you're being bumped down on the list because of the delicious "Mittagessen Deli."


The only problem is, I only get it a couple times a year when I house/cat-sit for my Aunt and Uncle. This is tragic.

My city used to have Schlotzsky's  (my all-time favorite sandwiches), then it left. Then Quiznos. I was a little undecided about Quiznos, then I loved it, then it left. So I had to settle for Subway, for years. If only I could convince the nice people of Mittagessen Deli to drive an hour to deliver a sandwich to my house. Hmmm....I'll just have to eat my fill while I'm here....Mittagessen  every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment