Labels

church (9) music (7) music ministry (6) fun (4) Christianity (3) books (3) guitar (3) God (2) blogging (2) Beauty (1) Food (1) Google (1) Life (1) family (1) piano (1) sports (1) weather (1)

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Forever learning...

Sadly not my guitar,
but I'd love to have it!
I got an acoustic guitar for my birthday a few years ago, and I've gone back and forth with loving it and then letting dust collect on it. Every time I house sit for my aunt and uncle, I always bring my guitar with me and fall in love with it all over again. My fingers are in PAIN from all the playing I've done the last few days.

I have a lot of songs to learn for church. My friend, who just finished college, is now home and can play piano while I'm on guitar. We have a tiny church, so 2 instruments are a real treat....ya, I know...sad, but I'm really excited about it.

Current Getty songs I'm learning for church...
    "Power of the Cross" - Keith & Kristyn Getty
    "Behold the Lamb" - Keith & Kristyn Getty
    "All around the world" - Keith & Kristyn Getty

Just for fun...
    "Dream a little Dream of Me" - Mama Cass
    "My Hands are Shaking" - Sondre Lerche
    "Yours to Hold" - Skillet

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh! I was trying to remember Sondre's name! Thanks for that unintentional awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete